Today we are doing updates to a lot of systems across Aethro. That includes our minecraft server hehe. Here is the c hange log for the plugins we have updated:
- Fixed issue where the main and whistle GUI ignored the selected inventory size.
- Fixed possible inventory exploit.
- Added option to enable/disable trade notifications per player shop.
- Fixed toggle details book bug.
- Added option to distribute income between shop owner and trusted players.
- You can no longer dispense shop eggs.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed rain/snow sometimes not showing
- Fixed behind the scenes lag issues.
CMILIB (behind the scenes)
- Fix for issue relating to deprecated sign name usage for material recognition
- General update for CMIMaterial handling, to streamline categorization of those and remove deprecated information from material definitions
- Few locale lines got removed which should be located inside CMI and not CMILib plugin
- Items locale auto downloader added
- Basically they're back! Visit the spawn point to purchase them and read our wiki area for details!
- We are also working on adding an auction house in as well. This will be linked with our Discord server to help facilitate your purchases and sells!
Disasters are coming
- Our world has been free of disasters like earthquakes, tornados and what not and that is a good thing. However, it looks like our luck has run out! Sinkholes, Earthquakes and more are entering our world! Details about these fun little issues will be coming soon!
Daily Rewards are returning!
- I have been working on a new daily rewards program which should be out next week!